Marine Dynamics brand is celebrating our 15 years of operation during 2020 and what a journey it has been so far! We believe that South Africa is an amazing country and we can work together to survive this Epidemic. Marine Dynamics and sister company Dyer Island Cruises will be closed for operational business due to the COVID-19 National lockdown. Date range from midnight 26 March till 30 April 2020. Our reservations and marketing departments will be open for any future bookings or marketing enquiries.
We hope you stay mindful and positive during this time and we are looking forward to sharing our amazing marine wildlife adventures soon!
It is our duty of care to ensure your safety is a priority and respond to any concerns during these ever-changing times. We pride ourselves on our attention to cleanliness and all our diving equipment is cleaned daily.
Please read through our COVI-19 Protocols by clicking on the below image:
COVID-19: TOP TIPS
- Wash and sanitise your hands regularly
- Make use of the onsite alcohol-based antibacterial hand sanitizer
- Cover your face with the bend of your elbow or with a tissue if you cough or sneeze.
- Tissues will be available onsite as well as closed bins to dispose of them
- Avoid touching your face with unwashed hands
- Limit shaking of hands for now
- Fill out your details correctly when registering! Should we need to contact you about anything, we need to have the right information to get in touch with you
COVID-19 UPDATED CANCELLATION POLICY 2020
Our standard cancellation policy stands; however, we are always willing to review on a case by case basis for extenuating circumstances. We have implemented a free date change policy. If a client wishes to postpone their trip, we are happy to change the departure date to later in 2020 or 2021 at no charge. Please note that if the client moves the date to 2021, the 2021 prices will come into effect.